Selecting an Adwords Manager
Choosing a provider to develop and manage your Google Adwords Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaign is an important decision with significant implications. You want to know your investment in a PPC Campaign will provide a positive Return On Investment.
With Google’s precise targeting and your ability to control how much you’re willing to pay per click; the result is a higher return on investment (ROI) for your advertising budget.
We will do extensive keyword research and setup a Google Pay-Per-Click campaign with multiple different ad groups (each with different keyword groupings and different ads)
Google’s AdWords uses keywords that potential customer searches online to determine the relevance to your ads and position of your ads,
among other factors. To come up with the most efficient keywords for your business, we will:
- Perform independent research to better understand your business, industry and online competition.
- Perform research on top industry keywords that will drive most visitors to your website.
- Analyze your current campaign if any, from your ads groups,keywords and various reports, and give a recommendation on refining the keywords, ad groups and campaign.
- Analyze CPC (cost per click) on current keywords and groups.
- Examine your current website, coding and landing pages against AdWords guidelines.
- Use Keyword Tool to help to build a master list of keywords for ad groups and reviewing detailed keyword performance statistics.
- Development and Implementation
Once the assessment is completed, we move onto creating a new ad campaign with ad groups, keywords and ad text for each group.
Standard procedures include:
- Creating ads campaign, with settings such as daily budget, ads scheduling, position preference, search network selection, target geographic area, as well as the target language.
- Creating ad groups according to the relevance to your products and services, as well as your marketing objectives.
- Assigning keywords to relevant ad groups, with about 5-6 keywords for each group.
- Crafting actual result-oriented ad text for each ad group. Two versions of ad text will be created for performance comparison.
- Using Traffic Estimator to do an estimate of keywords performance, and determine the CPC value for optimal ads positioning.
- Mapping keywords/keyword groups to their landing pages.
Implementing Conversion Tracking for your ads campaign.
Conversion Tracking will help you identify the keywords that lead to a purchase or lead so that you can make smarter budgeting decisions.
- Installing and testing Conversion Tracking code on tracking pages.
- Making or recommending website or landing page changes to improve its quality.
Monitoring, Reporting and Optimization, Split-Test Multiple Different Ads To Get You The Most Leads And The Cheapest Cost Per Click
For each ad group, we will split-test multiple ads, thereby finding the ad that gets the highest number of clicks. This will get you more leads, and also, Google rewards people who get a high Click-through rate by giving you a lower cost per click.
Timely monitoring and reporting are essential to the overall PPC campaign management. Without monitoring and budget management,
a PPC campaign risks going over budget by paying more per click than necessary. Also, your campaign risks being overpowered by a competitor and underperformed due to changing market condition.
We will run weekly reporting as:
- Statistical Reporting –See your actual average CPC, impressions, ads clicks, CTR (click through rate), average ads position, and cost. This reporting is available for each keyword, ads groups, campaigns, and account.
- Financial Reporting –Review a detailed billing summary and campaign costs.
- Conversion Reporting –Track your AdWords conversions.
- Monitoring and reporting will help us refine keywords, ad text, ad groups and campaigns, and insures that your ads.
Ongoing Testing, Tweaking, And Optimization Of Your Campaign To Continue To Increase The Number Of Leads You Receive And Lower Your Cost Per Click.
Every month we will analyze all of the keywords and ad Click-through data very carefully, and will make the necessary tweaks and improvements to ensure your account continues to improve instead of decline.
I have been certified by Google to set up and manage Adwords campaigns. You can see my Google Partner status and certifications by clicking this link https://www.google.com/partners.
You can count on Michiana SEO to deliver more traffic to your business, whether it’s through PPC campaign management services or search engine optimaztion for your website or a combination of both. Give us a call today or fill out the Inquiry Form and I will get back to within 24 hours.